Friday, August 31, 2007

I congratulate thee...

To the winners of the prestigious and very 1st Kablag Awards...
I congratulate you all! You guys are truly deserving of it.


To my good good friend... (strong emphasis on the word good.hehe) TINA LEE, I am very much proud of you for bagging the buffering blog award! I knew you could do it! go tina, go tina, go tina!!! woohooo!!!

To the ever fab birthday girl NINA, gorilla fella JEO, LUIWUI and to the rest of my friends who won/got nominated... you guys are the best!!! I superbly enjoyed all your stories, tips, recipes, discoveries/theories, jokes, funny conversations and all your shared daily/weekly experiences. They were truly enlightening. Once again, I thank and congratulate you all.

To the rest of the nominees... still a great work guys! Keep on striving! I personally am proud to be a part of it. (discreet blog award ko next time ah! wehehe) To the founder/s of this so called event... we all are proud to be considered and recognized. Our deepest appreciation.

til next time! ;) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

* CLICK HERE ... for more details

6 Comments:

GirlHatesWorld said...

Wahahahha! I knew I could do it too but man, that was a close call. I was expecting Jeo to win, wahahahahah!

Eternal Sunshine said...

hahaha well i sorta knew you would.=P but hmmm seriously, thanks for all the good reads too. ;)

Eternal Sunshine said...

oh i forgot!!! tina's blog trashers beware... tsk tsk tsk

GirlHatesWorld said...

Oh you know I try. Cuz like my brain is like, so big I had to write all the important shit I could think of on my blog. Weeeheeeheeeeheeee! Andaming may alam nung awarding na yan ha, in fairness.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! nakuha ko na yung trupi at plak ku! :)) yung senyo nakuha nyu na thru fedex??? haha

meron daw Lifetime Discreet Blog award next time, pero ndi ka na pwede manalo kasi andami mo stalkers! :P

Eternal Sunshine said...

ooohhhh... =|

 

© blogger beta templates