Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today will be terrific!!! :)

One word that best describes how I feel right now would be EXCITED!!! Well actually I am waaaayyy above just being excited, which makes me DELIRIOUSLY ECSTATIC right?!! Though somehow you might just agree with me that being "deliriously ecstatic" doesn't sound quite nice or rather "sanefully" correct; practically makes me sound deranged. hehehe Anyway, no worries, no worries. It's all good vibes. (Just to clear things, I'm not on anything ok ;) ) Not that I'm a fortune teller or anything but I think... wait let me rephrase that,
I FEEL, I KNOW, I AM POSITIVELY SURE that today will be terrific!!! :D
Why oh why?? Hmm... I see it in the stars!

Scorpio
"…this evening is a wonderful time to enjoy your loved ones --

you will enjoy some very funny stories."

My horoscope says so! Kidding! =P (I'm not superstitious)
Well for...

1.Might be because someone's coming back home today. As to who it is, it'll be my big secret. =P
2. Hmmm I kinda feel butterflies in my stomach. * I think... hahaha (wait, you can put that in no.1 hehe)
3. I'm excited to see someone hours from now and I just can't wait, which by the way isn't the one arriving; they're 2 different people. For some reason, I'm totally feeling giddy about everything and I practically can't hide my smile. ;) Now I think you have to knock me off. =| hehehe
4. Well I've sort of been like this for a couple of days, the feeling just kinda heightened I think. hahaha

Now that's a lot of hahaha's and smileys, sorry.=|

Moving on, I know this intense euphoria isn't sugar rush or some substance-induced mood and definitely not a fixation for something. Knowing that today will be terrific, and the following days will be too... is more than just a state of mind or a belief. For some reason I know it's beyond that. :)

Hmmm... just a curious thought though, I wonder what my horoscope meant by "loved ones." hehehe

Oh by the way, I added new links here on my blog. Try to check out getzmo.com and cannedthoughts.net

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

© blogger beta templates