Monday, October 29, 2007

happy 23rd!!!! :)

To those who called me up, sent messages thru text, friendster, myspace, multiply, ym, facebook, etc. etc... (made a count on it.hehe) THANK YOU SO MUCH guys for all the warm wishes and birthday greetings. I'm completely overwhelmed that surprisingly a lot of you remembered. :)

To my officemates, tina, par, steven, peter, benny, paeng, raffy... thanks so much for the birthday surprise. I was completely shocked and speechless.haha

For all the surprises, lovely gifts and cakes... Thank you soooo much guys!!! I love every single bit of it! ;)

To my mom and dad... woah!!!! I can't be more thankful to have you both! Thanks for everything! Dad, muchas gracias por hacer mi dia! estoy agradecida por el regalo! :) maraming salamat sa pag gastos. :D Being the only girl in the family has its advantages talaga. hehehe Mommy, thanks for the surprise and the gift. :D (at may line na ako ulit! waaah!!) I'm sure that the both of you are happy that it's just a birthday and not something else. *cough*cough (wedding) lol

To those who came last Saturday, Thank you so much!!! wooohooo! It was yet again another blast!!!! Lots of thanks for making it possible. :D To those who weren't able to come, well I hope to see you all next time ok. ;)

*more pictures on my multiply account ;)

This year has been the best year of my life, thank you all for being a part of it; for sticking around through all the good and rough times. :) I can't be more grateful to God for all these wonderful blessings and for each and every one of you. Looking forward to have more wonderful and fun filled years ahead. :) Have a great week people!!! ;)

0 Comments:

 

© blogger beta templates