Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

I don't want to be the one who spoiled the whole tag game... so might as well join in, besides I haven't written anything for weeks now. Actually, I've been really lazy to do anything. =P hehe So here it goes... I'm tagging Edce, Rhae, Rene, Paeng, Enna, and Kitchie. But before anything else here are the rules.

"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about them. People who got tagged need to write a list of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog. "


6 WEIRD things about me...

1. I HATE INSECTS! all types, kinds or whatever you may call it. I hate it when it goes anywhere near me. I scream, jump around, and even cry at the sight of it. hehehe I'm not kidding about the crying thing coz I really do. It happened several times already... I'm such a baby! lol =P

2. I can finish a whole loaf of bread... any type of bread, for as long as it belongs to the "bread family." lol I'm not a rice person; I started eating rice just about a year ago, as advised by my doctor. I can't live without taking in bread in a day.

I remember talking to my mom over the phone one time,
crying because I couldn't find any bread in the
house and it was nearly 2am everyone was asleep....
I was throwing tantrums. My whole body
was literally
shaking coz I didn't get to eat bread the whole day.
(I was trying to see if I could actually live without it.hahaha crazy!)
So yeah, we have a huge stock of bread at home. =P

3. A FISH is a FISH... they all look the same to me. hehe I'm not really familiar with the whole name the type of fish thing. I can't name all of the fishies you know...not even one! LOL well, just nemo!

4. I get really paranoid when someone's hair gets near mine... afraid that I might get something. =S I even have nightmares about it. "IT" was just staring at me! weird noh??! hehe

5. I'm really afraid of needles. A prick in the finger can make me cry.

Back in college the nurse even had to grab my finger
since I was refusing to have it pricked for the blood test.
(it was like playing "saw saw suka!"hahaha)
same goes with my fingers having paper cuts...
I get all "drama." Hurts big time for me.


6. I can be really "O.C."/ Obsessive Compulsive.

All my clothes are arranged according to color.
I have a lane for each.
They're not just arranged according to color,
they're arranged according
to their shade as well.LOL
The darker shades go under and the lighter ones go on top. =|
The hanged ones are arranged too! LOL



Yes... I'm weird! =P hahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm pag nakita ko sa news na merong illegal bread cartel dito sa pinas, alam ko na kung sino ang big boss nila :P

Eternal Sunshine said...

malamang nga cguro ako yun! =) hahaha

 

© blogger beta templates