Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Think happy thoughts!

I've been feeling really bad lately and for some reason I can't even seem to figure out why...
  • Is it just because of the weather?? (How it suddenly makes you feel all gloomy.)
  • My 3wk. old cold?? *sniff sniff (eeeew!! i hate it!)
  • Someone too annoying enough ruined my day. =|
  • Birthday jitters (which for some reason I also can't explain... am i not supposed to be excited?!)
Plus the fact that I've been looking pale too seriously bothers me. My blush-on doesn't really seem to be working on me lately.huhu Now I'm all pale and gloomy. =S (VANITY!) Might be it or ALL OF THE ABOVE. I guess It's just "one of those days," yadda yadda yadda... and I'm trying to beat my own confusing mood. How weird! =| So yeah here's a lil something to keep me more positive, cheery perhaps. Just a couple of things that make me feel good and happy about... a breath of fresh air. :D

1. Shopping galore! - ultimate stress reliever,wouldn't even get tired of it!
2. A bottle of Alizé or Absolut.- which could really help right now. hahaha
3. Sleep Sleep Sleep - A LOT of it! exactly what I need and yeah a good dream could really fix it too.hehe
4. Banana walnut pancakes - spells YUMMY all over.
5. A really really good movie... haven't seen a good one for ages!
6. Knowing that someone has been an angel for me. - hmmm... now that'll make me smile. :)
7. A mocha frappuccino & a cinnamon roll - I think you know where to get it. ;D
8. Iphone - my wish list! huppie huppie birthday to me!! :D

9. New York style pizza! - wow!! pig-out!!
10. Acting for Theater and Playing Soccer!
11. Chillin by the beach while watching the sunset. Trully relaxing...
12. Seeing a rainbow after the rain. :)
13. A strawberry sherbet while watching tv
14. Listening to my happy songs, "nothing in this world" and "turn it up." =| - You wouldn't even believe who sang it. I like the remix' though.
15.
A pair of Jimmy Choos!!!!! - oohh i love it! now i'm getting materialistic.haha
16. Watching 50 First Dates! :D love song by 311
17. Planning for an event, a birthday or whatever gets me all hyped up! I love surprises!
18. Seeing a dozen of pink and orange balloons makes me all cheery ;)
19. A box of gonuts or krispy kreme while watching heroes. yumyum
20. Receiving a large bouquet of tulips or roses - sweeeet!! (not reminiscing!) :P
21. A Double cheeseburger meal, large fries and an oreo sundae. - Ring a bell?? lol
22. Hours over the phone talking to my besties, means hours of nonstop laughter.
23. Ballpen race along our school's hallway,in uniform. Super laughtrip! :D
24. Sleepovers at vero's place!!!! food trip! car chase! ;D hehe
25. Popcorns and dvd marathons!
26. Put your records on and Trouble Sleeping by Corrine Bailey Rae... I think you'd know why ;)
27. Singing my heart out on a videoke night with my buddies!!!

28. A crazy night-out with close friends. Talking, dancing the night away and drinking til we drop. Ponti days will never the less still make me smile. (veteran! since H.S.lol)
29. Block reunion! I miss all my luvies! Seeing everyone happy makes me really happy. :D
30. Goofing around/major camwhoring! - It's a disease! everyone's infected! lol
Realizing as I list these things down, I don't see why I should actually feel bothered about something unexplained, when I have more than dozens and endless things to be happy about. Whether it be a kiss, a hug, a small token or just a smile for as long as it comes from someone I care for, I would most definitely feel happy and grateful for it. Much looove :D

Now can you see me smiling....

*bleh!

3 Comments:

GirlHatesWorld said...

"21. A Double cheeseburger meal, large fries and an oreo sundae. - Ring a bell?? lol"

---- That sounds family, hahahahha!

Anonymous said...

I, SECOND EMOTION TO THE FF:

1. Is it just because of the weather?? (How it suddenly makes you feel all gloomy.)
# My 3wk. old cold?? *sniff sniff (eeeew!! i hate it!)


I have had my flu for almost 2 weeks now, and I've taken like 30 different pills Mercury Drug can offer, and still I find myself sniffing 24/7 =(

1. Shopping galore! - ultimate stress reliever,wouldn't even get tired of it!
2. A bottle of Alizé or Absolut.- which could really help right now. hahaha
3. Sleep Sleep Sleep - A LOT of it! exactly what I need and yeah a good dream could really fix it too.hehe
4. Banana walnut pancakes - spells YUMMY all over.
5. A really really good movie... haven't seen a good one for ages!


Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Nothing beats a good hefty meal after retail therapy!

Gustu ko rin ng cinammon roll... yumm...Beach..aww..I miss the beach! I agree with almost everything you wrote down here...saya!

Eternal Sunshine said...

kainis noh! i have a hard time breathing... tapos kht ako ndi ko maintindihan sinasabi ko. :D hahaha *sniff sniff yeah i noticed that most of the things i wrote down were food.hahaha comfort food ito! :Dhehe

 

© blogger beta templates